Digitas Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.8

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phonecall. Interviewer didn't know anything about me such as my major or what college I graduated from. Also kept asking me for how much money I make in my current role and an exact number for how much I would like to make, which was really inappropriate for my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The job needed to be filled quickly, so the process was expedited. This isn't always the case and needs will ebb and flow in agencies as business comes and goes.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with website analytics, and what suites have you used in the past?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview that turned out to be more conversational with the team I'd be working with. Didn't really go through the specific questions but more of wanting to find out who I was as a person and my aspirations. It was an enjoyable experience..but then again I like interviewing.

Interview Questions

• - What are you passionate about?
      - What makes you stand out?
      - Past experience
      - Why Digitas?
      Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Meet with different members of the team. Reviewed my portfolio. Spoke about my projects, what I did on projects, if a group project. Spoke about my experience and class work. Spoke about leadership positions I had in school. Spoke about what my plans were after graduation.

Manager, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Received interview through employee referral. Had initial phone screening and then had a full day of interviews set-up with five different employees from all different capabilities. Was offered position next day with minimal negotiation needed.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were situational. One of the hardest questions was what was my life's greatest accomplishment!? I was not prepared for that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted be a recruiter. Has a 20 minute phone interview and was invited to come into the office. Interviewed by 4 team members that asked me about my background and cultural fit. The process was professional and they are a great company, but ultimately someone with more experience was chosen.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

In-house recruiter found my profile online and vetted my interest in a conversation. This was professional and well handled -- got a clear description of the job and the requirements, why they thought there could be a fit. Likewise, the internal HR team at the local office was likewise buttoned up and very congenial.

My issue is that I would have been relocating for the position and I think either this is a relatively unusual situation for them or they haven't yet gotten the hang of how to "sell" the agency and its location. The visit was incredibly short -- I met with four people and assumed for this reason that it was a round to vet me down from a longer list of potential applications. I had neither time for lunch nor time to simply hang out at the agency let alone in town. It turned out this was the one and only visit they thought I would have, which was very strange both for me and for them. Felt rushed and gave me a sense that they were over-eager to close the spot -- an indication that maybe it was going to be a churn and burn type of job that they were having a hard time selling. Maybe they thought they didn't need to sell it, but I didn't signal that as far as I was aware. I was interested but doing my own due-diligence, too.

Beyond this, for the most part the senior staff I met with were congenial, with the exception of one manager who literally showed up 15 minutes late and left 15 minutes early for a 45 minute meeting, with vague apologies. Everyone gets crunched for time, but to me this seemed a preview for how much time and attention I could expect from my colleague, and it was not attractive. Better to cancel/reschedule outright than be so flippant, I think. Others were interested in me and I got an offer, so they weren't blowing me off because they were sure I wasn't worthy.

Chose to pursue other options that arose.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward set up. Initial phone screen going through my resume, why Digitas?, why do you want to be in digital advertising? Set up a date to come into their Chicago office. Real laid back atmosphere. Had two 2v1 interviews back to back - again more behavioral. Nothing really difficult or unexpected. Asked about my previous excel work

Interview Questions

• One manager asked me to a brain teaser to see how I think - Told me to describe the internet to a person who had just woken from a 30 yr coma. Kinda threw me off a little bit   Answer Question

Senior Associate, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an HR recruiter and then a series of 5 one-on-one 30-minute interviews with various people on the account ranting from other associates to senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of big personalities and interesting people that work at agencies. What would you bring to the table?   Answer Question