Digitas Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter, didn't seem like anything was going to look up since I still had some time before I could actually start but then he contacted to to interview with the ACD for a position that opened up. Since I wasn't in NY I did a skype interview and it went pretty well. It was mainly just him talking about the role and see if it was something I was interested in. Got a phone offer a week later and the official letter two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Meet with different members of the team. Reviewed my portfolio. Spoke about my projects, what I did on projects, if a group project. Spoke about my experience and class work. Spoke about leadership positions I had in school. Spoke about what my plans were after graduation.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then heard back about two or three days later. We set up a phone interview and the interviewer called right on time. It lasted about 7 minutes in total.

We began by first going over my resume very quickly, almost too quickly. It seemed to be just an initial screen to see what I could do. The interviewer was nice, but spent more time talking than me, so I am not sure how much she really interviewed me. She then almost immediately asked me what my salary expectations were, so that left me with the feeling that they were more interested in money than a good fit.

The interviewer concluded the call rather quickly, and I felt I had to interrupt her in order to even be to try to "sell" myself. She then said she would pass on my info to the hiring managers and I never heard back one way or another.

Not a bad experience, per se, but I felt like I was not really listened to.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer