Digitas Interaction Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interaction Designer Interview Questions

3.5

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Phila, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long, dysfunctional and repetitive. I had to meet with 6 people for "30 min each," although it was closer to a 20-min "interview" and 10-min tracking each person down (they did not want to be there). Five of them asked me the same few canned questions that could apply to any situation, but ending with, "I know the other guys are asking you this exact same question, but..." So, I was there for 3+ hours trying to answer the same questions five times. I'm guessing in the end they came together like Voltron/Power Rangers and assembled each interviewee's story to get something somewhat coherent. Every question I had about the company and why I should look forward to working there was met with lots of "um"s, shrugs, frowns and blank stares. The last guy was an CD or similar, who tried applying to my previous employer (for my job) a year before that and seemed sore at me because he hadn't gotten that job. So, for 20 min, he just gave me a lot of awkward probing questions about people that worked at my company and my relationships to them, presumably trying to figure out how to work there. In other words, if one were to BS the whole interview and use completely canned non-answer answers, they would likely get a job here.

Interview Questions

• Are you still friends with ________? Are you guys "good" friends? How close are you guy, do yo still talk regularly?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in December 2010.

Interview

5 interviews - 30 min each. Got called back for an offer 3 weeks after the interview.

Negotiation

Hard to negociate. Make sureyou insist on what you want. A lot!