Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY).

Interview

Process took about two weeks. Phone call then interview in house with three employees. Asked a lot of situational questions and about your skills. One employee didn't have time to answer my questions at the end which I thought was a bit rude.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure? Tell me about your background?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted by HR immediately, went in for an in-person. The team that interviewed was extremely rude and unprofessional. Glad this didn't move forward as I would have declined. I am not sure how they treat their clients, but I hope it's nowhere near to how they acted during the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very robust. I had a series of three or four phone calls between the HR team and the actual direct team i interviewed for. On the day of the in person interview I had 4 separate individual interviews with team members. The interview lasted about four hours and I had a pretty good feel about my chances after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work you had to deliver bad news.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst, Strategy &Amp; Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, expressed my interest and had an initial call with a recruiter. It was extremely informative- the conversation felt like it was not only an interview, but also making sure that I was interested in Digitas. Next, I interviewed with 4 people from the company in-person who were apart of the larger team I would potentially be joining. From there, I had another, brief, phone interview with a manager on the specific team I would be joining.

The recruiter was extremely attentive and transparent. The entire team made sure I had any and all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Quick quiz about market sample sizes - arbitrary questions to gauge your thought process   Answer Question

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phonecall. Interviewer didn't know anything about me such as my major or what college I graduated from. Also kept asking me for how much money I make in my current role and an exact number for how much I would like to make, which was really inappropriate for my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Manager, Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Received invitation for phone screen just under a month after applying. Basic phone screen including some questions about my background. Heard nothing 2 weeks after and proceeded to followup. No response. Finally, another 2 weeks later, I received a reply. The recruiter was out of town and they filled the role while she was gone. Huh? This is not my first time interviewing with them. I will not apply with them anymore.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview with knowledgeable engineers. Overall satisfied with interview process.My advice to new engineer is that if you know your job well, then interview process would be fairly smooth.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process is thorough and organized. Equal emphasis on skills, experience, and cultural fit. Be prepared for behavioral and case study questions and exercises. The people conducting the interviews have received training on interviews and do a good job explaining the process and flow of the interviews. Interviewers tend to focus more on whether interviewees are a good fit over trying to wooing potential employees.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Inital call with HR recruiter, then second call with team member in similar role. Usual scenario questions, nothing uncommon or overly difficult. After second interview, I was informed I would hear from the next person who handles the technology recruiting, and to date, I have not heard back from anyone. I tried reaching out to the company, but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• What CMS platforms have I worked with, with specific focus on Sitecore.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The job needed to be filled quickly, so the process was expedited. This isn't always the case and needs will ebb and flow in agencies as business comes and goes.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with website analytics, and what suites have you used in the past?   1 Answer