Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted by HR immediately, went in for an in-person. The team that interviewed was extremely rude and unprofessional. Glad this didn't move forward as I would have declined. I am not sure how they treat their clients, but I hope it's nowhere near to how they acted during the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very robust. I had a series of three or four phone calls between the HR team and the actual direct team i interviewed for. On the day of the in person interview I had 4 separate individual interviews with team members. The interview lasted about four hours and I had a pretty good feel about my chances after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work you had to deliver bad news.   1 Answer

Manager, Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Received invitation for phone screen just under a month after applying. Basic phone screen including some questions about my background. Heard nothing 2 weeks after and proceeded to followup. No response. Finally, another 2 weeks later, I received a reply. The recruiter was out of town and they filled the role while she was gone. Huh? This is not my first time interviewing with them. I will not apply with them anymore.

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Inital call with HR recruiter, then second call with team member in similar role. Usual scenario questions, nothing uncommon or overly difficult. After second interview, I was informed I would hear from the next person who handles the technology recruiting, and to date, I have not heard back from anyone. I tried reaching out to the company, but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• What CMS platforms have I worked with, with specific focus on Sitecore.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Campus Programs/Full Time Track Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored.

Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted for 1.5 hours. In that time, I met with multiple members of the Strategy & Analysis team for approx. 30 minutes each. We walked through the team structure, how I would be working within the team and how the team works within the broader client team. I was then asked questions about my experience, how I approach various scenarios within my role.

Interview Questions

• How many light bulbs are in the city? Explain your thought process for getting to that answer.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

There is one round of the interview process, where you speak with 4 different account managers for about 30 minutes each. each of them ask about your background and previous experiences that you have on your resume. The interview was more like a conversation, and less puzzling questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and had to make that a positive experience/   Answer Question

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

HR was spectacular to deal with. Very courteous and prompt in their responses. They coordinated an in-person interview schedule as a series of back-to-back half hour interviews, each with a different individual.

While the interviewers seemed knowledgeable, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. One interviewer detailed one of the recent nights where the team got drunk, another showed up clearly hungover, and one played on his phone as I was answering questions. It was extremely insulting and an interview unlike anything I had previously seen. The saving grace was one interviewer who provided unbroken focus and from whom I received terrific feedback about the company and the particular role.