Digitas Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviews were fine. There were 2 initial phone screens and then they invited me in for in-person. I met with 4 people for 30 mins each in their individual offices which honestly weren't very nice but fine. The interviews seem to me to have went well. I currently work in a similar position at a competing company so I feel well qualified. The issue was I never heard back with a final determination. I followed up with the recruiter who said I would hear back soon then nothing. I sent 2 more emails which were ignored and not responded to so I dropped it. I just find it so rude and unprofessional that they don't follow up even to say something like they went with another candidate but let's keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my current work since I have a similar job at a competing agency.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty typical and fast- start off with a phone screen with HR and then an in person interview with 4/5 people in the team

Interview Questions

• If you had $10M, how would you invest in a marketing campaign   1 Answer

Not the lifestyle I wanted- very much work long hours and then party with your coworkers after work.