Digitas Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR. First round was basic background questions. A week later, I skyped with 3 people for the second round, 2 peers and 1 hiring manager. The peers will dig into your experience/project and ask you how you did this and may challenge you a little bit. Interview with hiring manager was surprisingly easy, just chatting about background and future projects. Didn't accept the offer because of the low pay.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project and tell me what tool you used and how you did it, followed up with in-depth questions of your methodology/approach.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

HR was spectacular to deal with. Very courteous and prompt in their responses. They coordinated an in-person interview schedule as a series of back-to-back half hour interviews, each with a different individual.

While the interviewers seemed knowledgeable, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. One interviewer detailed one of the recent nights where the team got drunk, another showed up clearly hungover, and one played on his phone as I was answering questions. It was extremely insulting and an interview unlike anything I had previously seen. The saving grace was one interviewer who provided unbroken focus and from whom I received terrific feedback about the company and the particular role.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

They had a great "one and done" process as far as in-person interviews go. I had an initial HR screening phone interview, then four back-to-back in-person interviews, followed by a final phone interview. Everyone was well prepared, had an organized and professional interview plan included a broad spectrum of behavioral questions, case study questions, and skills evaluations.