Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Manager, Delivery Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is very, very difficult. Long and tiring. You will interview with at least 4 people, for one hour each in one day. Prepare ahead of time with memorization of your resume. Get a very good night sleep, and stay hydrated throughout. Bring your own water! And don't forget to bring something to take notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the best way to run a project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not a long negotiation phase. They made me an offer, it was a good offer and I took it.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Interview with 5 people at company's site

Interview Questions

• What is the yearly consumption of eggs in the USA   2 Answers

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief Phone screen. Brought in for an interview the following week. Interviewed with three different people. Two associate directors and one manager in the Strategy and Analysis group. This was the most difficult I've ever had, mostly because of the challenging case study. They want to test your analytical and reasoning skills. Also, expect some basic and difficult computational questions.

Interview Questions

• How many barbershops are there in America? Tell me how you got to your answer so I can understand your thought process   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very robust. I had a series of three or four phone calls between the HR team and the actual direct team i interviewed for. On the day of the in person interview I had 4 separate individual interviews with team members. The interview lasted about four hours and I had a pretty good feel about my chances after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work you had to deliver bad news.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted for 1.5 hours. In that time, I met with multiple members of the Strategy & Analysis team for approx. 30 minutes each. We walked through the team structure, how I would be working within the team and how the team works within the broader client team. I was then asked questions about my experience, how I approach various scenarios within my role.

Interview Questions

• How many light bulbs are in the city? Explain your thought process for getting to that answer.   Answer Question

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Phila, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long, dysfunctional and repetitive. I had to meet with 6 people for "30 min each," although it was closer to a 20-min "interview" and 10-min tracking each person down (they did not want to be there). Five of them asked me the same few canned questions that could apply to any situation, but ending with, "I know the other guys are asking you this exact same question, but..." So, I was there for 3+ hours trying to answer the same questions five times. I'm guessing in the end they came together like Voltron/Power Rangers and assembled each interviewee's story to get something somewhat coherent. Every question I had about the company and why I should look forward to working there was met with lots of "um"s, shrugs, frowns and blank stares. The last guy was an CD or similar, who tried applying to my previous employer (for my job) a year before that and seemed sore at me because he hadn't gotten that job. So, for 20 min, he just gave me a lot of awkward probing questions about people that worked at my company and my relationships to them, presumably trying to figure out how to work there. In other words, if one were to BS the whole interview and use completely canned non-answer answers, they would likely get a job here.

Interview Questions

• Are you still friends with ________? Are you guys "good" friends? How close are you guy, do yo still talk regularly?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process is thorough and organized. Equal emphasis on skills, experience, and cultural fit. Be prepared for behavioral and case study questions and exercises. The people conducting the interviews have received training on interviews and do a good job explaining the process and flow of the interviews. Interviewers tend to focus more on whether interviewees are a good fit over trying to wooing potential employees.

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Vice President Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Digitas conducts multiple rounds of phone interviews and on-site interviews. The interviewers usually meet afterwards as a team to share their findings and then to vote up or down on the candidate. Often this results in the candidate being brought in for a final interview round with the senior leader of the division before a final hiring commitment is made.

Interview Questions

• Articulate your vision for how you will grow this role in specific ways that will help grow the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of back and forth.

Search Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward and done round robin style. I met with four different people with the department who asked standard structured interview questions. Because of the position the questions were logic based and not behavioral. Mostly questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you needed to find a needle in a haystack what method would you use?   Answer Question