Digitas Vice President/Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Vice President/Director Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Vice President Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Digitas conducts multiple rounds of phone interviews and on-site interviews. The interviewers usually meet afterwards as a team to share their findings and then to vote up or down on the candidate. Often this results in the candidate being brought in for a final interview round with the senior leader of the division before a final hiring commitment is made.

Interview Questions

• Articulate your vision for how you will grow this role in specific ways that will help grow the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of back and forth.

Vice President/Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas in January 2010.

Interview

Disorganized. Unpredictable. Changing variables throughout the experience. Good to come prepared and ready to ask tough questions. Don't be surprised if you're interviewing for one client and then get assigned another client. Go with the flow. Dark circles under all employee eyes. Some employees suggested I may want to consider working for another client within the agency or for another sister agency altogether. Offices were creative and comfortable. Food was eaten by interviewers during the interview as if they had no time to eat before/after the session. Interviewed with 23 different people over a period of five separate visits.

Interview Questions

• After already answering why do I want to work at the company, being asked a second time, why do I really want to work there?   Answer Question
    • Long days and late nights were involved, so was I prepared to be spending more time at the office versus with my family?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had two rounds of phone interviews prior to be flown across the county to meet with six people. The interview questions were fairly softball, with a few tough ones tossed in. I was told I would hear back within a few days. After five follow up emails, and three phone calls, I've never heard back from anyone. Given the level of the position I was interviewing, Digitas has been EXTREMELY unprofessional during this period. I've already given up on being offered a position. However, I thought the company would have at least the professional courtesy to let me know that I wasn't chosen for the position. A simple email would have been sufficient.