Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds, back to back, 30 minutes each. I went to the HQ office in Boston. There were 3 behavioral interviews and 1 case interview (estimation question: how many barber shop in the US?). Interviewers were Managers or Associate Directors from the Strategy and Analysis team. They let me know the result of the interview about 1-2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Manager, Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Received invitation for phone screen just under a month after applying. Basic phone screen including some questions about my background. Heard nothing 2 weeks after and proceeded to followup. No response. Finally, another 2 weeks later, I received a reply. The recruiter was out of town and they filled the role while she was gone. Huh? This is not my first time interviewing with them. I will not apply with them anymore.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY).

Interview

Process took about two weeks. Phone call then interview in house with three employees. Asked a lot of situational questions and about your skills. One employee didn't have time to answer my questions at the end which I thought was a bit rude.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure? Tell me about your background?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very robust. I had a series of three or four phone calls between the HR team and the actual direct team i interviewed for. On the day of the in person interview I had 4 separate individual interviews with team members. The interview lasted about four hours and I had a pretty good feel about my chances after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work you had to deliver bad news.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, contacted by HR immediately, went in for an in-person. The team that interviewed was extremely rude and unprofessional. Glad this didn't move forward as I would have declined. I am not sure how they treat their clients, but I hope it's nowhere near to how they acted during the interview.

Senior Analyst, Strategy &Amp; Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, expressed my interest and had an initial call with a recruiter. It was extremely informative- the conversation felt like it was not only an interview, but also making sure that I was interested in Digitas. Next, I interviewed with 4 people from the company in-person who were apart of the larger team I would potentially be joining. From there, I had another, brief, phone interview with a manager on the specific team I would be joining.

The recruiter was extremely attentive and transparent. The entire team made sure I had any and all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Quick quiz about market sample sizes - arbitrary questions to gauge your thought process   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted for 1.5 hours. In that time, I met with multiple members of the Strategy & Analysis team for approx. 30 minutes each. We walked through the team structure, how I would be working within the team and how the team works within the broader client team. I was then asked questions about my experience, how I approach various scenarios within my role.

Interview Questions

• How many light bulbs are in the city? Explain your thought process for getting to that answer.   Answer Question

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Phonecall. Interviewer didn't know anything about me such as my major or what college I graduated from. Also kept asking me for how much money I make in my current role and an exact number for how much I would like to make, which was really inappropriate for my first interview.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas (Phila, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very long, dysfunctional and repetitive. I had to meet with 6 people for "30 min each," although it was closer to a 20-min "interview" and 10-min tracking each person down (they did not want to be there). Five of them asked me the same few canned questions that could apply to any situation, but ending with, "I know the other guys are asking you this exact same question, but..." So, I was there for 3+ hours trying to answer the same questions five times. I'm guessing in the end they came together like Voltron/Power Rangers and assembled each interviewee's story to get something somewhat coherent. Every question I had about the company and why I should look forward to working there was met with lots of "um"s, shrugs, frowns and blank stares. The last guy was an CD or similar, who tried applying to my previous employer (for my job) a year before that and seemed sore at me because he hadn't gotten that job. So, for 20 min, he just gave me a lot of awkward probing questions about people that worked at my company and my relationships to them, presumably trying to figure out how to work there. In other words, if one were to BS the whole interview and use completely canned non-answer answers, they would likely get a job here.

Interview Questions

• Are you still friends with ________? Are you guys "good" friends? How close are you guy, do yo still talk regularly?   Answer Question

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Inital call with HR recruiter, then second call with team member in similar role. Usual scenario questions, nothing uncommon or overly difficult. After second interview, I was informed I would hear from the next person who handles the technology recruiting, and to date, I have not heard back from anyone. I tried reaching out to the company, but to no avail.

Interview Questions

• What CMS platforms have I worked with, with specific focus on Sitecore.   1 Answer