Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, phone call with HR and in person 2 hour meet with 5 person interview. Process took around 3 weeks or so.

Everyone I met was great and respectful until the last person I interviewed with. She of course was a mid-level account person who obviously had no real knowledge of the digital space and would ask me questions, not look me in the eye and proceeded to draw on my resume the entire time. Never have I dealt with such a disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional person anywhere in my career.

The recruiter was also slow to follow up and I had to send a few follow up emails with them eventually saying that I was a culture fit, but they weren't pursing my candidacy for the position, zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for our client(s)? I hate this question. It's basically like tell us your ideas for free.   Answer Question

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Campus Programs/Full Time Track Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored.

Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter, didn't seem like anything was going to look up since I still had some time before I could actually start but then he contacted to to interview with the ACD for a position that opened up. Since I wasn't in NY I did a skype interview and it went pretty well. It was mainly just him talking about the role and see if it was something I was interested in. Got a phone offer a week later and the official letter two weeks after that.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Complete joke. SO easy. Had one initial phone interview with the HR recruiter, one in person interview with two people and they barely asked about skill sets, more behavioral questions. Then one last phone interview with the VP of the team.

Interview Questions

• Your top qualities, how do you handle stress, how do you handle the language barrier between here and offshore?   Answer Question

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

2 hours of interviews with 4 different members of the team from the same position and up to VP level. Each interview was one on one, each asking roughly the same types of questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview that turned out to be more conversational with the team I'd be working with. Didn't really go through the specific questions but more of wanting to find out who I was as a person and my aspirations. It was an enjoyable experience..but then again I like interviewing.

Interview Questions

• - What are you passionate about?
      - What makes you stand out?
      - Past experience
      - Why Digitas?   Answer Question