Digitas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter then followed-up with a in-person interview with the planner, supervisor and director. The team seemed very personable but would not return any messages with feedback or information. The team - while intelligent - seemed to have little interest in filling the position readily.

Interview Questions

• Would you please outline all of your current client's KPIs and what your planner does to meet those goals?   Answer Question

Associate, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a Digitas recruiter in Boston. A few days later she contacted me by phone and told me the hiring managers wanted to have me come in to the Detroit office for a face to face interview. I interviewed with 4 different people for 30 minutes each (2 hour interview). I was called back again for a second interview where once again I interviewed with 4 more people for 30 minutes each (2 hour interview). A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• If it were your job to figure out how many barber shops are needed in the U.S how would you go about figuring it out and how many barber shops would you suggest are needed.   1 Answer

Associate, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, then I came into the office and met with 5 people total, all of whom would eventually be on my team. They asked about my background, what I thought of digital advertising. It was very conversational, very relaxing. Great team and a great experience.

Associate Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

One-on-one interviews with four different ACDs/Sr. Copywriters about interest in digital copywriting and creative concepting. Each interview took about thirty minutes. Interviews were conversational, and emphasized personality and creative process. Discussed creative work variations for different clients, and expectations for digital copywriters. All in all, a fun and energetic interview. Heard back a few months later, due to weather challenges in Boston, though recruiters kept in regular contact and made themselves available if needed.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with key team members over the course of 2 separate visits. They were very thorough and honest about the opportunities and challenges. The culture was very open, very driven and professional, but not hectic or stuffy. The hiring process was very smooth. After I accepted the offer letter via an online app, a hard copy was at my door within days. The background check was very thorough. When I arrived for my first day, everything was set up and waiting. The company seems well run internally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Engaged in some negotiation. I would advise people to be honest with themselves and their skillset as to end up in a position that they want to be in vs. one they think they might want but in reality may not be ready for. In terms of salary, they will work with you within reason.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process is thorough and organized. Equal emphasis on skills, experience, and cultural fit. Be prepared for behavioral and case study questions and exercises. The people conducting the interviews have received training on interviews and do a good job explaining the process and flow of the interviews. Interviewers tend to focus more on whether interviewees are a good fit over trying to wooing potential employees.

Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviews were fine. There were 2 initial phone screens and then they invited me in for in-person. I met with 4 people for 30 mins each in their individual offices which honestly weren't very nice but fine. The interviews seem to me to have went well. I currently work in a similar position at a competing company so I feel well qualified. The issue was I never heard back with a final determination. I followed up with the recruiter who said I would hear back soon then nothing. I sent 2 more emails which were ignored and not responded to so I dropped it. I just find it so rude and unprofessional that they don't follow up even to say something like they went with another candidate but let's keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about my current work since I have a similar job at a competing agency.   Answer Question

Associate Director - Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty typical and fast- start off with a phone screen with HR and then an in person interview with 4/5 people in the team

Interview Questions

• If you had $10M, how would you invest in a marketing campaign   1 Answer

Not the lifestyle I wanted- very much work long hours and then party with your coworkers after work.

Associate Director Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Digitas was very responsive - it was less than a week after submitting my resume when i was called for a preliminary phone interview. After a quick assessment over the phone, i was asked to come into interview with 4 team members over the course of a couple hours in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• What was the most comprehensive marketing strategy you defined and executed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I rejected the first offer and provided a counter offer figure that quickly accepted. They will try an get you for your lowest price, do your research, don't be greedy and make a firm offer

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in March 2013.

Interview

I first spoke to a recruiter and advanced to the next stage of the hiring process in Chicago. I was interviewed by two strategy analysts and the department heads in three short behavioral interviews. The questions were fair and I was given a case at the end of my third interview which was not too difficult.