Digitas Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The job needed to be filled quickly, so the process was expedited. This isn't always the case and needs will ebb and flow in agencies as business comes and goes.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with website analytics, and what suites have you used in the past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted for 1.5 hours. In that time, I met with multiple members of the Strategy & Analysis team for approx. 30 minutes each. We walked through the team structure, how I would be working within the team and how the team works within the broader client team. I was then asked questions about my experience, how I approach various scenarios within my role.

Interview Questions

• How many light bulbs are in the city? Explain your thought process for getting to that answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard interview process but I was surprised at how quickly they got back to me and how fast I was able to start - probably because the economy was doing well at that point

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I was recruited for an interview via LinkedIn. I scheduled a phone interview with the recruiter and was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with 4 people from the department for about 30 minutes each. The interviews were back-to-back and fairly intense. I was asked about my background -- no trick questions. The people were very nice and authentic, and seemed to be looking for someone with relevant experience for the role.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just be prepared to be able to talk about your experience in a clear and concise manner.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

The team at Digitas were enjoyable and asked good questions. Good company culture from what I could immediately see. The only negative aspect in the interview process was the contract recruiter who showed little professionalism throughout the process which consisted of no return e-mails and no call backs which was odd since she was overly aggressive, to the point of badgering, in initial conversations. She was a solid example of how not to treat prospective candidates.

Despite my negative experience with the contract recruiter I think the people made up for the experience and would evaluate it as a positive experience.