Digitas Strategy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digitas Strategy Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst-Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out and spoke on phone about background. Set up interview. Round robin of 4 interviews, 30 min each, mostly higher ups in the same department or functions you'd be reporting too. They're assessing your abilities while you ask them what they do.
They want to know about your analytical capabilities as well as your ability to work on a team.

Interview Questions

• Case question: If you were Motorola, what would your three objectives when creating a campaign?
    Case question: Talk me through what you'd look at first if you noticed that in your data set there was an increase of 300% traffic one day that continued onwards
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I had two phone interviews with my direct manager. After I passed this around I went in for a 1:1 which consisted of general behavioral questions. I interviewed with about 4 different people from various positions. I didn't hear anything back for over 3 weeks. I had to email the recruiter to get an update three times.

Interview Questions