DigitasLBi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Met with a campus recruiter for an initial interview, than met with a group of 4 individuals for one-on-ones (each was 30 minutes and they were back-to-back). There was almost a period of 3 months in between the interview sessions. I have also not heard back yet after the last round.

Interview Questions

• They asked lots of behavioral questions   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi in December 2016.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview at my college and within 2 week I got a call back for the second round. I then had a 4 person Skype interview for 30 minutes each. The people seem to love what they do and they are so helpful and kind when answering questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview was in their office in Boston. I met with 4 interviewers and a greater. Everyone was very friendly and passionate about their jobs. There was a case interview, however, I was not aware of this before coming into the office.They called to let me know that they were not extending an offer and even gave me a reason for why they decided to pursue another candidate. I was disappointed as they seemed to be a great group of people to work with, but was happy with the overall experience.

Interview Questions

• What brand's advertisements do you think are successful in getting their message across to consumers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Screening phone interview that lasted approx. 30 mins with recruiter. Followed up shortly thereafter to schedule 4 1-1 interviews in-office with a mix of challenging questions and case scenarios. Everyone I spoke to was very smart and down-to-earth which made the process enjoyable overall. Conversations provided a lot of insight into the culture and opportunities for growth.

Front End De Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY).

Interview

Lots of questions about development, had to do a presentation , had to fix a few errors in the code that had been done before. Then had another meeting with senior developers, too many interviews with all sorts of different people

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through an employee referral. Fast and transparent process - from submission of my resume to getting the offer was 4 weeks. 1.5 weeks to hear back from a recruiter, then 2 weeks to set up in-person interviews (4 back to back 1 on 1 interviews).

Everyone is smart and motivated, and the offer was very competitive.

Interview Questions

• Market sizing question, questions about your experience (they are interested in your quantitative capabilities)   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website and heard back from a recruiter rather soon after. Scheduled a call and spoke with the recruiter who went over standard inital phone interview questions, fairly basic. He then told me he was going to set me up to talk to one of their directors the very next day. Spoke with the director the next morning who wanted to know a little more about why I wanted to join the S&A team and why Digitas/tech agency world as I was in a different industry. Both calls went great and a day later the recruiter reached out to schedule time for me to come into their Boston office for four in-person interviews. Came in two weeks later for the interviews. The office if really cool, much different than what I was used to. First interview was fit/behavior, second was a case interview, third was fit/behavior, and the fourth was supposed to be a long case study but actually was a normal fit/behavior. Overall great experience. The recruiter was helpful and responsive throughout the entire process which was also great.

Interview Questions

• Go through something that frustrates you at your current job and explain how you managed the situation.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter interviewed me over phone before sending me to meet hiring manager. Then met several people in person. All very positive. Although later heard that they passed because not felt good fit.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

My interviewers were very friendly. Big personalities that want you to work for it. Not a typical interview. They basically just asked me to ask them what I wanted to know about the job. It was my job to impress them.One of them barely looked at my resume. I really liked one of my interviewers, unfortunately I would not have been working on their team had I gotten an offer.

Interview Questions

• Elevator pitch about myself and what did I want to know about the company.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Quick screening interview with a member from HR followed about 2 weeks later by 3 consecutive interviews with members of the Finance team. The team who interviewed on the 3-interview "superday" were incredibly unprofessional, one not even bothering to show up at all. One was entirely uninterested (asking NO questions of me) and the other asked questions entirely un-germane to both the position, my experiences, and my personality. How is this a top digital agency?

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite food that you like to cook?
      What's a TV show that you're watching currently?
      How is the food where you are?
      Did you know other kids on your abroad program before you went?
      Walk me through your resume.
      Any questions for me?