DigitasLBi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.7

Junior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

As a young designer (and a woman), breaching the perimeter of the design/tech industry can be difficult. It's a lot of hard work, luck, and timing. And it's not always rainbows and sunshine for women and minorities once we do make it into tech.

During the on-site interview for a Junior design position, one interviewee was particularly aloof. They asked me:

"So the thing about user experience is that you either have it or you don't"

Fast forward two years: I'm leading design at a profitable startup in Silicon Valley.

Thanks, interviewee, that's really the attitude this industry needs. Cheers!

Interview Questions

• What front-end framework did the developers use to implement this design?   1 Answer

Senior SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. It did take a while to get through the process, partially due to the timing (many folks are off in the summer). My contact kept me in the loop and followed up regularly, even if only to tell me there was no progress yet. I went through 2 phone interviews and one in person interview, where I met with 3 employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a new client?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

I received an email from an internal recruiter at Digitas. She scheduled a phone screen and then an in-person interview in the Boston office shortly there after where I met the team. I received and offer a few weeks later. The process was pretty laid back and efficient.

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2017.

Interview

Applied in November. Phone interview for NY office in mid-March. Three 30 min Skype interviews a week later. Offer in mid-April. Overall a pretty-laid back interview process but took a while to hear from them after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screening: Asked about major, why I choose my school, teamwork experience, weakness
      Skype Interviews: Super casual. More of a conversation where I could ask questions about the internship and their field. Also some resume questions regarding leadership opportunities and relevant job experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews consisted of standard questions on my technical background and some project work I've done. The feedback through several sessions was favorable and the recruiting team did a good job of follow-up. The case study questions to be thoughtful.

In spite of the above, I didn't get the sense that they were organized. This stemmed from my interviews, lack of clarity on goals, and even basics around the structure of the role. One of the folks I spoke with declared that "anyone can do analytics," which telegraphed their lack of understanding of data, their audience, and how to conduct a professional interview. I can't imagine these gaps on fundamentals would bode well for driving client success.

Upshot is the issues called out by other reviews here look to be both systemic and unresolved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, case study, behavioral assessment.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Met with a campus recruiter for an initial interview, than met with a group of 4 individuals for one-on-ones (each was 30 minutes and they were back-to-back). There was almost a period of 3 months in between the interview sessions. I have also not heard back yet after the last round.

Interview Questions

• They asked lots of behavioral questions   1 Answer

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to the headquarter of the company. Had the interview with few senior associates, managers. People are very friendly but smart and sharp. Great team to work with if you have the chance!

Interview Questions

• What SEM experience you had in the past?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a c-level executive to the recruiter and another manager. I followed up with every step after I made a phone screening call with the recruiter and they invited me to the office. I was not informed if this will be an official interview or not but I was prepared for a one. Well, I met with the manager and 2 people from the team at her office. She made the people from team ask some random questions to me and I felt like they were not prepared for this either. They asked me a campaign response case question by showing some graphs and campaign response rates in Excel. During the talk, the manager understood that I was not closely related to the c-level executive. After that, she told me to seek opportunities and to keep in touch with the recruiter upon my graduation. So I did follow up with the recruiter a couple of times but they stopped responding to me as they knew that it wouldn't be a problem with their boss. I think overall it was a poor sign of HR processes. It also seemed like the current employees were really not enjoying their positions and they were surprised that I was into the position.

Interview Questions

• Why advertising?
      Related experience?
      Why is this campaign's response rate lower than this one?
      How do those different campaigns differ from each other (looking at an image)?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi in December 2016.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview at my college and within 2 week I got a call back for the second round. I then had a 4 person Skype interview for 30 minutes each. The people seem to love what they do and they are so helpful and kind when answering questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Good process but interviewed in December. Said they would follow up in late January. Never called or emailed. I called and emailed - and was ignored by all recruiters I talked with. Incredibly disrespectful.