Dignity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Northridge, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was professional yet personal, I was able to speak to my direct superior and have a conversation instead of simply being questioned. However, the interview was rigorous and you are required to describe experience and answer skill-related questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you past experience dealing with ethical issues with patients   1 Answer

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dignity Health in May 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter and then the prospective manager. Then a panel interview with possible coworkers. It lasted an hour and each person asked five questions. All about my skills and abilities. I felt relaxed and at ease.

Interview Questions

• What do you do at 3pm on a Friday when you get a call for a supply needed for a first thing Monday surgery.   3 Answers

Negotiation

A higher made salary and a bonus at 6 months.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Glendale, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

First was a 20 minute phone interview, then 3 weeks later the hiring director card me for an in person interview. Met with her and she then wanted me to meet with her other Contract Manager and set me up for the following week right in front of me. And the very next day set up an interview with the account I would be managing. This client was in Long Beach and took two hours to travel to for a 30 minute interview. The hiring director said she would be contacting me after the holiday but instead I received an email from HR indicating the position had been cancelled. The director did not have the professional etiquette to even call. I look at this as a blessing, not a company or someone I could see working for.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews before being offered the job. The first time i met with the department manager and the second interview was with the leads. The interview was easy and straight forward since they were more trying to get a feel for my personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they would not negotiate on anything about the position (pay, benefits, time off)

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Francisco, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Fairly simple and easy process. HR is completely worthless at this company. Absolutely no help other than to answer their own questions. Finally had to send emails copying department manager and CFO to get response of simple questions that other co-workers had answered by the time I heard back from HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union position, no negotiation

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Redding, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick response to resume by the rehab manager, that was quickly followed by HR for interview. Interviewed first by the rehab manager and then briefly by HR. Interview was average in difficulty and was approximately 10 questions related to experience and professional goals. Hired on the spot, employment process seamless.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

One must complete the online application. IF the applicant qualifies for the job description, then an interview process can begin. The individual will meet the departmental person in charge making the decision to hire.

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the lab manager. She gave details on the position I applied for and what the job entailed. We talked about my career goals. She was required to ask questions from a list determined by HR

Interview Questions

• Dignity Health adheres to these values: dignity, collaboration, justice, stewardship, and excellence. Which is most valuable to you personally and give an example of when you exemplified this value.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Redding, CA).

Interview

Panel with 4 people, lasted approximately 1 hour, they took turns reading questions that focused on my behaviors within past experiences (e.g. when x happened, how did you handle it). Very relaxed, welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• What is an ethical dilemma you have faced, and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

The director and supervisor were both friendly, provided a comfortable atmosphere and created a relaxed setting, unlike any other interview I've encountered in this field. I walked away feeling confident and competent about my presentation.

Interview Questions

• What population of patients have been the most challenging to work with and how did you overcome this challenge.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I wasn't made to feel comfortable. Interview panel consisted of the SW Mgr and two employees. The SW Mgr was somewhat condescending and critical. Not really clear on the job duties. Overall, not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the organization?   1 Answer