Dignity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Francisco, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Met with recruiter by phone and then met with COO via Skype. Things went well but other candidate selected. Recruiter would often state that he would get back to me same day but it took a few days. Overall, he was nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your interest in this position   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from recruiter. Phone interview was scheduled with Director. If you pass you then have a Panel interview with team. If you pass again, interview with DON. That was my interview process.

Medical Office Reception Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Phone screen and panel interview. There were many of the same roles available, but in different departments, so a few managers interviewed me to see if I was a good fit for their teams.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 different units at one time which was kind of interesting and hard to prepare for. But everyone was very friendly and it was a lot of personality and "name a time when..." questions. A few clinical questions at the end

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you advocated for a patient   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I was asked about 15 questions, about three from each interviewer. It seemed that including stories in your answers was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you included family members in your care.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

It was a panel interview given by the ICU charge nurses. It was disorganized. I felt very uncomfortable because each panel member seemed to have their own focus and agenda. I felt bad that the manager was not there.

Interview Questions

• Do you know your critical care drugs?   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online and took 4 months to get a call back. Forgot I even applied for the job. Had the shortest in person interview maybe 30 minutes and got a tour of the facility. Got a call offering the position and then had a month long background clearance. Couldn't get accurate start date since blood/urine tests took longer than average. Had to push out start date due to delay in tests. Doesn't seem very organized.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience makes you fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/patient.   Answer Question

Investment Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Poor experience. The hiring manager complained that she was very sick. She only asked one question and the interview was over. I felt this was very rude. Shortly thereafter, I learned that e a different candidate was hired. Therefore, it was apparent that the hiring manager used me to pad her interview numbers. Her behavior is not in alignment with Dignity's mission of "Human Kindness."

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself.
    What are your strengths?
    What are your weaknesses?
    Why do you want this job?
    Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
    What's your ideal company?
    What attracted you to this company?
    Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. Applied online and got feedback for an interview a few days later. The hiring manger was very nice to talk with. Expect to have some situational and motivational questions being asked during the interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview

Quick panel interview with the other two executive assistants. I was asked various questions regarding my past experience and how I would handle different scenarios, including medical. Overall, quick and easy.