KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dignity Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 405 of over 405 interviews

In Person8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Dignity Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health

Interview

They WANT IN DEPTH ANSWERS. STAR method of answering them. Depending on who is interviewing you questions can change. Just think deeply of your situation and what exactly where the outcomes and ALWAYS HIGHLIGHT EVERYTHING IN A POSITIVE MANNER

Interview Questions
  • They will ask “tell me a time you were asked to go outside your scope?” Procedure if someone has allergic reaction after injection Tell me a time you went above and beyond Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult patient Tell me ABOUT YOURSELF
    Answer Question

Dignity Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health in Aug 2022

Interview

I did not receive an email about my application or to schedule an interview. The call came and I had to interview on the spot. Thankfully I was able to reschedule the meeting to a time that was convenient for both sides.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Dignity Health

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Dignity Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health

Interview

Very detailed and involved process. Multiple interviews with main recruiter of the department and then other teammates. Had to prepare a lot of detailed strategies and presentations. Interested interview questions which was great for ambience. Was a learning process and grateful for it. Have lots of recommendations and networking tips.

Interview Questions
  • Create a proposal for a 90 day email campaign strategy for education content using SalesForce Marketing Cloud.

Dignity Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health in Jun 2022

Interview

A series of questions, asked my preference of shift, and I got to meet the charge nurse and manager. Professional interview that represented the company well. I know Dignity has an amazing educational program for new grads.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an ethical dilemma. Describe a time you went out of your way for a patient. Describe a time when you made a mistake, how did you fix it? Describe a time when you noticed patient decline, what did you do?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Panel interview of 3 to 5 staff members, all take turns asking behavioral questions (tell us a time you went above and beyond for a patient, etc) they are pre-written questions that we select at random.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had an issue with a co-worker and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Simple interview questions and 2 rounds of interview. Just be yourself and be honest. Supervisor contacts you if you pass then 2nd interview is determine by 3 supervisors. Afterwards you’ll be contact by the talent acquisition and from there they’ll offer you a starting pay base on your past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself! What’s your strength and weakenesses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied online. HR reached out the next day, and a video interview with the hiring manager the following week. Hiring manager informed me the result the following week. Interview with the hiring manager was about 45 minutes, mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you applied for this role. What is the biggest challenge do you think you would have for this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Chandler, AZ) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview was intense with questions. Interview was completed by three people, a manager and two others that currently work in the position. Interview experience was very positive but make sure you study up for how best to interview/answer questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle if someone above you was doing something incorrectly?

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2022

Interview

The total process was 1 phone screening, 1 zoom interview (originally an in-person interview but they were accommodating because I was out of town), and 3 panel interviews (3 people, 2 people, and 4 people, respectively). The entire interview process took about a month and a week from start to finish. It was by far one of the most smooth interview processes i've ever had, with constant communication from Dignity Health, and only 1 week between rounds and hearing back. I really appreciated all the guidance throughout, which made it a painless process. Everyone I talked to were helpful and made it an enjoyable and informational experience.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with working with large data sets?

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Dignity Health (Glendale, CA)

Interview

Phone interview. Behavioral questions. Why hospital. Scenarios. One was about sepsis and another about difficult patient. Overall it took about 10 minutes. It did not feel rushed. Interviewer was pleasant and offer was made immediately over the phone. Received email shortly after with offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 405 Interviews

Dignity Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dignity Health as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for New Grad RN and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Staff RN roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dignity Health takes an average of 28 days when considering 463 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Medical Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dignity Health according to 463 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 20.28%