Dignity Health Medical Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dignity Health Medical Foundation

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter first to check my technical skills, then interviewed with the IT manager at Dignity Health Foundation, mostly to find out if I would be a good fit to his team.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very relaxed. After some quick conversation about my experience, I was hired immediately. The process was extremely smooth and I wish all of my interviews went this way.

Interview Questions

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Rancho Cordova, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Second interview was in person with a group of people in the finance team. Interview process was fairly standard, and not very challenging.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions. All of the questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult, as my manager had to approve everything through Human Resources. The human resources department would not budge with negotiations even though they didn't have a strong understanding of the position.