Dignity Health Medical Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dignity Health Medical Foundation

Sort:

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied late January, contacted for self-assessment first week of March. Interviewed 2nd week of March. Was informed by references that they were contacted same day as interview. Was told anticipated start date, discussed salary ranges before being offered an interview, I must say it is way more than what other health care companies are offering for the same position and I am happy about that.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very relaxed. After some quick conversation about my experience, I was hired immediately. The process was extremely smooth and I wish all of my interviews went this way.

Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Rancho Cordova, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Second interview was in person with a group of people in the finance team. Interview process was fairly standard, and not very challenging.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions. All of the questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult, as my manager had to approve everything through Human Resources. The human resources department would not budge with negotiations even though they didn't have a strong understanding of the position.

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Pasadena, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was read off a thick packet. I felt like the questions went on forever and the packet Has questions on the front and back side of each page.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a Manager you didn’t like?   1 Answer

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the recruiter first to check my technical skills, then interviewed with the IT manager at Dignity Health Foundation, mostly to find out if I would be a good fit to his team.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Merced, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

From the time I applied, to the time I was hired, took about 6 months. After I applied online, I was given an online assessment test. Once I passed, I moved one to take a hands on assements test. After that, was the interview process. Then was accepted the position. Then went on to the background and credit checks. Once that came back, I was given my start date and pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Something positive and negative about myself.   2 Answers

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Elk Grove, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Very professional and the front desk staff were busy working and quick to attend patients. Interview started 5mins after appointment time. Interviewer was friendly and cordial. They asked about me following behavior situations questions. The whole interview was about 45 minutes. Decision was going to be made fairly quickly and would here back in one or two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Has a provider ever ask you to do anything you felt was uncomfortable, unethical and how did you handle and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Sleep Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation (Redding, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Resume, face-to-face interview, shadowing overnight technologists, scheduling, working with my school schedule and hands-on training for setting up patients. Spoke about the learning requirements to progress on the job training

RN Interview

Interview

Group interview, new grad RNs, one big room, pulled in one at a time. One interviewee with 2-3 interviewers (management, charge RNs, supervisor etc). Friendly yet a little bit intimidaating. Interview process was long, expect to be there at least a few hours.

NP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dignity Health Medical Foundation.

Interview

Multiple interviews in one day at multiple sites with clinic operations manager, executive director, physicians, and medical directors. The recruiter provides you with IT so the interviews are scheduled at specific time and provides enough time to travel in between if you need to drive to the next location.