Dignity Health Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.9

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Sat before a panel, all were pleasant and overall engaged. They were understanding when I was a few minutes late having both a) difficulty parking and b) lost on campus. Asked for specific examples on each question.

RN New Grad Phone Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. The interviewer was very professional and put me at ease right away. Although I prepared for it, it was nothing I should have worried about. It went perfectly.

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I began applying for a job in August of 2016, having recently tested for my NCLEX and passed. I only wanted to work for Barrow Neurological Institute, so was up for a wait. At first, I was told that there were not any openings, but to follow Up closer to October/November. I did so, and ended up getting a phone interview, followed by an in person interview with 2 staff members. That interview was beginning of January, and I since then I was hired on and I am in orientation and precepting a nurse!

Interview Questions

• What does Humankindness mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Why St. Joes? Why Barrow?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had initial phone interview with Dignity recruiter, had second interview with panel of analysts on the team I would be working in, had final interview with same panel and 2 additional senior directors, received offer via recruiter call the next day and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with ambiguous data, what did you do and what was the result?   1 Answer

User Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email initially and setup the interview. I was interviewed by Bill and Leo who went over the job description and proceeded to go over my qualifications. We discussed some scenarios that are pertinent to the job I was applying for and also discussed how my qualifications matched the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle a situation where an end user may be difficult to deal with and how I would handle the situation without saying no to the end user.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process (e.g. many steps, etc.) but fair. Initial phone screen by HR. Video interview, followed by in-person interviews with several members of the Dignity health staff. I live out of state so I was flown down to Phoenix for the interview.

Registered Nurse, Critical Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Scheduled for interview. Panel interview- manager , clinical supervisor, charge nurse, and one staff nurse. Interviewed basic questions- why I wanted to work them, walked them through my cv and education, goals, clinical situation question (1)

Interview Questions

• If a patient had new onset Afib and they suddenly went into a heart rate of 167 and was maintains this rhythm, what would be the first you you would do?   1 Answer

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was asked a few normal interview type questions and then hired on the spot. They were just the generic type questions. For example, tell me about yourself. I had previously done an internship there so they already knew me and my work ethic. I was offered a position in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous position?   Answer Question
    • How would you prioritize things and then gave a list of normal unit needs.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had 2. The first, was very pleasant and exactly what a PM would expect as typical interview questions and conversations. The second, was after I was already hired, but they needed another position filled ASAP. It was 15-20 minutes. I walked away figuring I would think about it, but was told within the hour I was to report immediately to my new manager. I wasn't even sure I wanted that position, and was never OFFERED it.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a PM 1 and PM 2 role.   1 Answer

Healthcare Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dignity Health (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple and thorough, applied on company site, received a call back 6 days later schedule interview 4 days out with panel interview. I was early by 30 minutes staff was inviting offered water was prompt in alerting panel of my arrival. Interview was cordial, introductions were made, everyone shared their role and a little about themselves. Each member exchanged specific questions that directly related to their primary area of expertise and impact. we exchange dialog for approximately 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• standard, nothing unusual: Share professional back ground, share achievements that went above and beyond, share how skill sets, knowledge, experience are complimentary to being successful in this role.   1 Answer