Dillard's Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy...basic questions they ask and you could get the job by explaining past sales or customer service jobs you had and talk about management. Your goals in life, what do you see yourself doing in the next 5-10 years...

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite brand and why? Why work for dillards ? What's your schedule like ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Min pay wage is 12/hr and then you get bonuses when you sell certain stuff .. I didn't negotiate because the pay was at the right mark.

Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief, and simple, pretty much because the manager talked about herself the whole time.
    I've been down the road, I can interview for a retail job. They were weren't at all intimidating or trying to be at that point. You have to be proactive, expect after applying to call them, show up and ask about the status of your application.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was one of the toughest decisions of your life? 2.Why do you want to work at Dillard's? 3.What do you have to offer Dillard's?   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Will meet with the DM and the VP. Could possibly meet with two DM's depending on what department they think you fit the best in. You will go o their office, and interview is usually set up by the admin.

Interview Questions

• Will tell you there is not a training manual ( which is very true)
      Will ask why you want to work in buying office
      Will ask about your past experience

Relatively easy process.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

submitted resume, had interview with store manager and then area sales manager, then signed paperwork. easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasnt any negotiation.