Dillard's Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

It was easy, not stressful, didn't take a long time. I was so stressed, there were 2 people before me when it was my turn the manager comes to welcomes me this makes me relax.The questions were easy and from real life.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Pasadena, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

If you have something in your background, don't get discouraged. It took a over a week but they did call me back. Also, if you have never done registers type work before, take notes during training or pay attention and ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

it was not bad and not long. the manager was interested in me and all questions was ok to answer, he spoke a lot about the company and helped to understand the idea

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview was pretty easy. First interview was a ASM just went over the details of working with Dillard's. And talk about the past job I had. Second interview was with the manager just when over of what the ASM told me and why should I get hired

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and scheduled online interview. They asked about past retail experience, etc. I was lost as to why because the position description was for like a desk position. I would answer customer questions, phone orders, as well as do returns.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX).

Interview

You bring in a resume to the upstairs area where the gift wrap is. You give it to the office secretary. If you are invited back you then complete the application in office. If they call you for an interview you go through a total of three interviews. The questuk s are about your prior sales and customer service experience as well as situational questions.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX).

Interview

Short sweet and to the point. We talked about benefits and future movement in the company. Overall a really pleasant experience. I appreciated the traditional one on one style.

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Pearland, TX).

Interview

You have to interview with 3 different managers on 3 different days. First two managers are department managers and last interview is with store manager. If you pass the first 1st interview, you're in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job? How do you handle stressful situations? Do you think you can meet sales goals?   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

10 minute interview on why you want to work there as well talk a little bit about yourself. Just talk about yourself and your experience and what you can bring to Dillard's. As well ask about the company and why they are there or how did they end up there.

Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Friendswood, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for cosmetics but was interviewed by the Women's Dresses Manager for my first interview and then the Assistant store manager for my second interview. Was told I was be placed in the Women's Shoes department but showed up for my orientation and was bounced around to every department except cosmetics.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of your job?   1 Answer