Dillard's Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dillard's (College Station, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

very quick and easy, asked the usual interview questions. Was a very easy to get personal interview as in we laughed and joked about stuff. Was in and out in fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two executives. The interview lasted about thirty minutes and was pretty easy. They started by asking questions about my resume, then went into some other standard questions and it ended with me asking them questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dillard's (Lubbock, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was basically general work questions. Don't be nervous when you go interview with the manager. The manager was really cool and easy to talk too. He asked me questions about what I learned from supply chain game. I told how the retailer is the king pin of the supply chain chart as they are the ones that are the last in the line to get the product to the consumer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement in life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on college website and was contacted by the Store Manager for an interview. About 3 weeks later, I had a second interview with the VP of Dillard's. Offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself. Some situational and behavioral. Questions about the company and retail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The very first interview was and hour and half long. The store manager and the regional manager just talked up Dillard's the entire time. The second interview was one on one with the assistant regional manager. The second interview was a little more challenging but very engaging.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed them multiple times about becoming an intern. Later heard about interviewing 2 days prior to the interview. Then came in for a second round interview. Heard back the next week with an offer. I had to call multiple times to hear back about an offer. Emailed multiple times with no response from manager to get interview. Ended up having to go to a career fair and meeting a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you can help us sell something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dillard's (Montgomery, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very long interview with many detailed questions. The interview lasted almost 2 hours. Kept asking the same questions, which got annoying. The overall experience was good, but wouldn't want to go through that interview again.

Interview Questions

• If you had to sell yourself, how would you do it and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

Had an on campus interview for internship. Very easy and relaxed interviewing style. Make sure you know a lot about the company (I didn't and looked kind of unprofessional).

Interview Questions

• -Favorite brand that Dillard's carries
      -Favorite item in your closet   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

Process was very professional and well organized.went through 4 interviews with different heads of different departments, ranging from tax to treasury. It is a revolving internship within the headquarters and so we had to interview with all the managers of the departments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about how you can contribute to Dillards?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

two interviews with mangers. it was simple and straight to the point

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation