Dillard's Programmer/Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dillard's Programmer/Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

asking questions, such as the computer fundamental and objectives on my resume such as C++ object, inheritance, polymorphism, and question solution process, dreams, advantages, disadvantages. And introduce their department structure, what tools they use, and what kind of skills they expect the full-time employer or intern to have.

Interview Questions

• C++ object, inheritance, polymorphism, and question solution process, dreams, advantages, disadvantages.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening first and later site visit. It was pretty smooth, but there was an intellectual test or something. I did good on the test but did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Dillards IT   1 Answer

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Interview

I met a few reps at a career fair. They talked to me for about 10 min and then called me that night offering a real interview for the next day. It's the primary way that they find new IT employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an email with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in February 2013.

Interview

Was brought in with several other candidates and got a brief tour before engaging in 3 interviews with 3 different people with different skill sets. Each was to get a better feel to see where you would be a good fit. After that they bought lunch and we had an informal chat with managers where they wanted us to ask them questions to show interest.