Dillard's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dillard's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Dillard's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dillard's (Strongsville, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Really easy, basic questions

Interview Questions

• Can you name some Dillard's exclusive brands ( clothes)   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dillard's (Independence, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

It was easy they ask u a few question about products and where u wanna be in a couple of years . Which department are u wanting to work . What do you like to do for fun

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Merritt Island, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Just short and sweet, They do not like it when you do not show emotion I guess. You go into a room with one other person and they ask you a lot of questions but they are not hard questions, just self explanatory.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Montgomery, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

Everything was professional. The interview started on time and it well. The manager who interviewed me made me feel very comfortable and confident about the position. She mostly asked me about my schedule, skills, and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• what does your schedule look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Arrived early. The mall was dead. I could see associates just hanging out at the counters. Once I got in the interview they talked a little about my background and how I could be an asset to the company. What they don't tell you is while they start you out at an excellent rate. They will dock your pay if you aren't reaching outrageous sales goals.

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Shreveport, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

asked questions, and wanted to know about my skills and qualifications and wanted to know how i would be an asset to their company, i asked about the pay and talked about benefits and pros and cons of working with the company

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

it was not bad and not long. the manager was interested in me and all questions was ok to answer, he spoke a lot about the company and helped to understand the idea

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's (Laredo, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

very basic, just went with the assistant manager, he made a couple of basic questions. They hire pretty much anybody that is competent enough, because they let go of people every month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Ogden, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived for the interview and they were very nice and welcoming. They offered me the job, and told me that everyones pay goes down from $12/hr to $8/hr if you dont meet the sales quote, so the next day I called to decline the offer. I read online that they have you meet a sales quote, and if you dont, they could fire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Florham Park, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. It lasted almost an hour. I had tome come back the next day to meet with one of the store managers. Good experience but I declined the offer.