Dillard's Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Dillard's

HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Dillard's
Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Lewisville, TX)

Interview

wasn't very difficult, they asked the normal questions and were very easy going. they didn't seem to ask many behavioral questions. It seemed like it depended on the person asking the questions, because I was told that other people got really hard questions. all they are looking for is someone to fill a sales position spot no matter if they promise you something else instead.

Interview Questions
  • describe your past experience
    1 Answer
Dillard's
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2009

Interview

Showing proof of your job experience in a portfolio is important. Come dressed for success because your attire gives management a "first impressions" of you. Carries a lot of weight with them. Customer service and sales are most important to company and knowledge of both important.

Interview Questions
  • Every interview was different. An online questionaire tells them a lot about you and they weigh heavily on that and a background check before hiring.