Dimension Data Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Dimension Data Interview Questions in London, England

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dimension Data (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Strung me along for 3 months. Never going to be interested in getting a job there ever again. So disappointing. The recruiter was sweet, but I was completely turned off by the way they just strung me along - they kept phoning me telling me they'd have an answer for me, and by the end of it - 3 months had gone by. When they phoned me to tell me I didn't get the job, I wasn't even disappointed.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dimension Data (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

they use the top grading process, learn it yourself before attending the interview and you will understand better what DD are looking for. its a 2-3 hour process of questions / answers aimed at understanding who you really are and not just focusing on your achievements

Interview Questions

• what would your friends at university say about you now?
      what mistakes did you make in your last job and how have the lessons you learned from those mistakes made you a better employee
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimension Data (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

DD Use Topgrading, your first interview is a phone followed by hiring manager, you then go onto a panel interview where you present deals you won previously, questions are very easy and the process is professional. HR are helpful but after interview your never get to see them

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dimension Data (London, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initially, they used an agency to conduct a phone interview with candidates, addressing some competency questions. Having passed that hurdle, 52 (!) candidates attended an assessment centre which involved typical group exercises (you're stranded in a desert, what objects should we take?) as well as 3 minute individual presentations and - a lot - of waiting. The agency (a subsidiary of Randstad) clearly treated candidates like idiots, reminding us to wear a suit and shake hands and kept calling to check you knew what you were meant to be doing. They were very keen to make sure you would take a potential offer and no flexibility whatsoever regarding the starting date.

Following this day there was an assessment centre at Dimension Data itself with the 18 best candidates, which was run in a much better fashion. This was at their office in Fleet, and involved group presentations, a written exercise as well as individual interviews. They said they'd pay for travel to their offices but I still haven't received the money!

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you've had to convince someone of a course of action to take?   Answer Question