Dimension Data Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimension Data (Melbourne, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The Dimension Data recruiter was unorganized and unable to keep appointments that he made with me. It took almost two weeks from the time I first spoke with him for him to get back to me regarding the phone technical interview and then when he did finally contact me, expected me to be ready and able to interview that same day. It took him over 24 hours to get an interview time to me that didn't change. Once I had completed the technical interview, it took over 3 days me to hear anything from the recruiter, and I had to call him. His exact words were, "You are just average. I want someone that is senior. I can't move forward with your submission," and he hung up the phone.

Interview Questions

• During the technical interview, the second interview asked, "How would you configure trace route in a cisco firewall for a group of windows users?" I repeated the question to make sure I heard it correctly, and he responded with, "Windows fundamentally handles trace route differently than Unix does."   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Dimension Data

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimension Data (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

Email and phone call from recruiter to get information. After a week schedule for an interview for onsite interview. I was Interview with Security Architect and Security Manager. The interview goes well and answered all questions properly.

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dimension Data (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2013.

Interview

Two interviews did very fast (One with the HR to check your social skills and another one with managers to check your technical skills) after that I received the contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation