Dimensional Fund Advisors Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

You interview with a LOT of people, and you end up answering most of the same questions over and over again, but everyone is super nice and really willing to work with you.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make at your last job/what's your current salary?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Initially I was contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview with HR she asked when I could come in for an interview and gave one day in particular that would work best for the people I would be interviewing with. So I figured it was going to be a group interview and told her I that day would be fine but I would prefer something in the early morning/late afternoon so I didn’t have to take too much time off from my current job. Later I was sent the itinerary with who I would be interviewing with — 8:30am-12:15pm with about 8 back-to-back interviews. Not very considerate of my time or warning me that it would actually take a whole half day. Once I interviewed everyone was very nice except for an events woman.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

After an initial phone interview, an in-person interview that required meeting 3 potential assignments that took entirely too long, the entire process seemed a bit much. HR seemed pushy and unorganized and failed to mention once hired the firm will basically require you (and anyone in your household) to hand over all of your financial information so their Compliance department can review.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel there were difficult questions for this position.   Answer Question