Dimensional Fund Advisors Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Dimensional Fund Advisors Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone. Followed by 2 other phone interviews. Laid back interviews, mainly behavioral questions/wanted to know what you knew about the company/strategy. Followed up with a onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was a call with HR, then a call with team leader. Next they brought me in for an on site interview in Austin, TX. I met with 6 members of the team and a HR person on site. Most of the on site questions were about fit and investment philosophy, with a specific focus on why DFA and why you believe in efficient markets.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

have to take an excel skills test and a test to compare the differences between two seemingly identical documents. first phone interview then two rounds of on site interviews. had 5 separate back-to-back interviews at each on-site interview (I think to test stamina). if interviewing, go out of your way to know what makes DFA different (specifically how they measure risk).

Interview Questions

• show me the most important or substantial proof that you learned recently in your math class   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

The whole interview process was really easy. The phone interviews were more conversational then anything, just screening really. In person interview was very low pressure. Technical questions were a cinch.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed at AEA. Two managers and one HR. The process normally took 15 - 20 mins. They propably interviewed 100 people in three days. Overall it was a nice and simple one. Talked about the paper, the personal experience, the working environment, etc.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

A series of phone calls, 1st it was a 30min Zoom with HR followed by a phone call directly with the program head. Followed by a superday in Austin. The superday was 5 or 6 interviews back to back in Austin.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a self introduction and asked a few questions on the resume. Asked what do you know about the company's investment philosophy and ways to measure the factors in fama french model

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company's investment strategy   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors in October 2019.

Interview

I applied to the Investment Solutions Analyst. The first round video interview conducted by a campus recruiter is difficult and technical enough. Asking about technical questions, (econometric model, skills, methods, and some probability questions), and 2 brainteaser questions. There was no behavioral questions at all! That was just the first round interview. So, if you are really interested in research and DFA, you should be 100% prepared. I didn't prepare well, so I don't think I can be moved forward.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 interviews , mainly questions on cv and personality. Not very technical. Focus on data quality and customer skills.

Interviewers were pretty nice and relaxed.

Second stage video conference was a little bit more probing in terms of depth of answer,

Seemed like good place to work.

Was a back office / middle office role but the normal process seemed to suggest a more front office role would be possible in couple of years

Interview Questions

• Experience and understanding of complex corporate actions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online via their official website.
    Then several days later be required to provide passport(P.S I’m PR visa )
    I did so then they told me my application failed.
    I don’t get it. If you are NOT INTERESTED IN the candidate, PLEASE DO NOT ask for IMPROVEMENT PRIVATE PERSONAL INFORMATION.
    I don’t trust that how you can keep our passport information.