Dimensional Fund Advisors Compliance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back 2 weeks later from hiring manager to pre-screen. In short, he felt I was over qualified. From the job description, it wouldn't appear that I was over qualified, but I appreciated him being candid with me (although I still had to read between the lines to come to my conclusion). Saves everyone time, but he still could have been a smidge more forthright.

Interview Questions

• What was something you learned that you value the most?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors in June 2018.

Interview

I was invited to do two phone screens over the course of about a week and a half. Following the second I received a verbal commitment to an in person and was told that I would be reached out to for the purpose of scheduling in a few days. Instead, I was ghosted and never heard from them again. I applied to the same position a few months later after it was reposted. This time I got a generic rejection e-mail a few days later. Thank you for wasting my time, Dimensional.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940?   Answer Question