Dimensional Fund Advisors Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

2 round of phone interviews. 3 interviews during the Superday. Predominantely behavioral questions, mostly a check for fit. Basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR is so nice and she always encouraged you and told you great. It's just a resume-walking interview and she ask some questions about the former internship. And she also asked some questions about the IT ability. Because I listed several software in my resume and she asked that which kind of software I was the most proficient.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview for portfolio management.

Some behavioral, some questions if you know basic VBA/SQL coding.
    Nothing too difficult,
    When are markets not efficient,
    Explain the three factor model,
    Explain the if and lookup functions.

Make sure you drink the kool-aid first. This company really, really, really wants you to demonstrate that you drank it.

Negotiation

Negotiate duration of the internship if 12 is too long for you

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Interviewed at school, was invited to final round interview in Austin a few weeks later. 5 back to back interviews with MDs and VPs. Interviews were non technical and everyone I interviewed with was extremely friendly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors in October 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview with some basic resume review. There was a super day after a successful phone screen. Know about the firm and their investment strategy. Is this enough words when I dont remember anything else?

Interview Questions

• Describe Fama French and efficient markets. Tell me about your work experience and other behavioral questions.   Answer Question