Dimensional Fund Advisors Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

First round phone screening was about basic resume walk through and she asked me how I knew this company and why I want to join. Second round phone screening, a PhD from the team asked me what projects I had done. He really cared about what software you use, what data base experience and you had experience with big data. Different from the reviews I saw below, no questions were asked about Fama French or Efficient market.

Interview Questions

• Have you work with big data before? What programming language do you use? Have you used Compustat?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Starts out with one phone interview by a recruiter. The follow up interview was done by someone in the department you apply for. Very basic questions for a finance internship interview: personal investment philosophy, current events, career plans, etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors in October 2016.

Interview

Very standard, first interview was just asking questions about your resume and why dimensional/ internship. Conversational and the interviewer was cool. Their opening a new office in Charlotte so they're recruiting heavily. Still waiting to here back.

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied first, then got a phone interview with HR about background and qualifications, after that member of the team that I was applying for reached out and had about a 30 min technical interview.

Interview Questions

• A lot about Factor models and Efficient Market Hypothesis   Answer Question