Dimensional Fund Advisors Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Investment Analyst

Dimensional Fund Advisors Investment Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I received an invitation to an initial phone interview 1 week I submitted my application online. Mostly questions about your background, salary requirement, and what you know about DFA in the initial phone interview. second phone interview was with an portfolio manager, some technical questions. Didn't get to the third on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Second phone interview: value vs growth companies, what are dimensions of higher expected returns   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Had two phone interviews (one with HR and another with a manager) then a super day of 6-8 interviews back to back in Austin. If one person that you interviewed didn't like you then you don't get an offer. All interviews were with people from various backgrounds and asked more questions related to their background. There was a lunch in between with two analysts who just got hired to help answer any questions outside of a one on one interview setting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Charlotte, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

3 Phone screens. 4 rounds onsite. Good interview experience overall. Didn't get selected. I don't know why. Answered everything confidently and asked a couple of good questions while being interviewed. Not sure what went wrong.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen 1: Resume and past work experience
      Phone Screen 2: French Fama 3 factor model
      Phone Screen 3: DFAs Investment Philosophy
      Onsite: Questions from the resume, DFAs Investment Philosophy, Questions from previous work experience   Answer Question