Dimensional Fund Advisors Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Portfolio Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting and got selected to do the first-round interview. First round questions are generally behavioral. Technical questions are pretty basic and corporate finance class is enough to deal with it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

great experience, typical 3 rounds type. hr, hiring then onsite. People are helpful and friendly. Hr will ask typical behavior questions and market efficienty. Hiring manager is more about your skills and backgrounds. On site will focus on your resume as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Process took 2+ weeks. 1st phone screen with an HR manager consisted mostly of fit questions. Followed up with a portfolio manager for a phone interview which consisted of fit/minor technicals. Lastly, an on-site interview at HQ in Austin. Here, I met with 3 PMs, 2 analysts, and had lunch with an analyst. These interviews consisted of technicals, fit, and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Rate your excel skills on a scale (1-10). Do you see the Fed raising rates by year end?   Answer Question

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

phone interview+ interview with the portfolio manager and an investment associate. All questions could be found on Glassdoor. Start with talking about a project you worked on in details, then move to their investment philosophy, and your opinions on passive and active investment management.