Dimensional Fund Advisors Portfolio Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Portfolio Management Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

Portfolio Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Flew down to Austin office for a super day. Very nice experience, put 30 or so candidates up in a nice nearby hotel and had us in their office for a tour and rotating interviews. Pretty technical interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Analyst, Portfolio Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through a college job board, and had an on-campus interview. I was the first slot in the morning, and the interviewer came a couple of minutes late and seemed distressed and tired with a coffee in hand. Pretty standard interview: went over my resume, he asked about the Fama-French model relating to work I've done over the summer and some expected returns questions. He was very open and talked about the collegial atmosphere of the company.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical situation about which investment to make given two situations.   Answer Question

Portfolio Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Process was very efficient, communication was good. Received adequate feedback. Normal process, first received email for interview confirmation then I had the interview. Interview was the normal kind of interview, your experience, what you know about the company, your future goals and then had an excel test at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Efficient Market Hypothesis?
      What do you know about Fama French?
      My core beliefs on investing?
      My experience?   Answer Question