Dimensional Fund Advisors Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dimensional Fund Advisors Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Dimensional Fund Advisors

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Had difficultly getting the initial interview. Process took 3 months until I had my final round.

At the interview - nice people, I work with them now. Lasted one day.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. People seems pretty engaged, nice and thoughtful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was painful. Didn't like dealing with HR. Eventually came to a reasonable compromise.

Other Interview Reviews for Dimensional Fund Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Austin, TX).

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.
    Interview
    There was an initial email screen confirming salary expectations followed by a 30 minute phone screen conducted by a recruiter. The recruiter was extremely engaging and walked me through the process and what to expect next in terms of time lines and people. I had a follow-up phone interview with a member from their TD team which was a general behavioral interview and one in which they asked me to…
    Interview Questions
    Behavioral and example-based questions such as Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging situation; Walk me through a project you worked on; Why do you want to work here; What are your Strengths Finder results; What would be your greatest challenges in this role? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe regression process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Edison, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

One HR phone interview, two interviews from employees, still in process, waiting for on-site interview decision. d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview, first with HR and second with the manager. It was an overall pleasing interview but their interview schedule is a bit of messy. I didn't get any response the date the HR interview was scheduled and was rescheduled to next week. But the interviewers are nice.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dimensional Fund Advisors.

Interview

First round with HR, second round with team member. Then invited on site. Will go there this week and I will update my answers after that final round. Overall speaking, interviewers are very nice.