Dimplex Thermal Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dimplex Thermal Solutions

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dimplex Thermal Solutions.

Interview

Emailed the VP myself, got a response in 1-2 days. And then set up an in person interview in the next few days. Came to the interview met with the VP and another manager. Didn't ask many questions, mainly told me about the company and my roles, then asked if I had any questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dimplex Thermal Solutions.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. HR called to schedule on site interview. HR Director gave me a tour, HR Director and Sales Director interviewed me. All in all a very quick process but my impression of the company was poor due to the actions of the Sales Director in the interview. Not someone I would want to report to.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dimplex Thermal Solutions.

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. You take a tour of the facility, review your resume with the interviewer, and answer job related questions to see if your skill set fits positions requirements. Overall the interview is held in a very comfortable atmosphere; they really want you to feel relaxed so that the interviewed candidate shows true character.

Interview Questions

• State a time that you were presented with a challenge and how you found a solution to the issue at hand   1 Answer

Mechanical Designer Interview

Interview

Very Relaxed. Met with HR to get a tour and they had basic questions. Got called back and met with a Project Engineer and the head engineer. They just talked about school and past job experiences. Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? or What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Applications Developer/Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dimplex Thermal Solutions (Kalamazoo, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I was found by a recruiter. I had a phone pre-screen, two on-site interviews and was offered the job very quickly; pending the results of a mouth swab drug test, and fairly through criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer