DineEquity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DineEquity Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

Couple of phone screenings, then in-person interview. Met with the HR team and they did not sugar coat any thing (which I appreciate). Met with HR Manager, Director and VP. The Executive Assistant for the SVP of HR was amazing, friendly and very welcoming.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DineEquity (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position a few months ago and totally forgot about my application. Fortunately I was contacted and was asked to come in to speak with two managers. Both interviewers were very nice. I had spent my entire career working outside of food and they did a good job explaining the challenges and opportunities. Following my in person interviews, I spoke with the VP of consumer insights. She was very upbeat and positive. All three interviewers really gave me a good chance to ask questions - and they did a good job giving me meaningful answers.

A few days later, HR called and offered me the position. They were very fair with offer package and allowed me ample time to transition out of my current job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DineEquity (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

First unofficial interview was at the job fair at the university. Then we kept in contact and she followed up on where i currently stood. I then had another interview with the Senior mrg. Which I was later that day provided with the information that I had gotten the internship.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DineEquity (Glendale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

My entire interview process was amazing! The recruiter had a huge impact on my decision to accept the position. Everyone was very genuine and nice. I could imagine myself working with the manager and team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have to negotiate. They paid me what I'm worth.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DineEquity (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It took 3 hours to interview. Very slow hiring process . They don't even let you know their decision. The interview questions were from the industry , excel question and behavioral ones.

Interview Questions

• If you were the head of a Restaurant what will be the first thing you do , the first day on your Job?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

You submit your resume, do a first round phone interview with an HR representative (behavioral), and then a second round interview in-office with the manager of the department you're being considered for.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DineEquity (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a digital interview. It was very unnerving to say the least. I would have rather gone there and interviewed in person. Something about taking a digital online interview is unusual.

Interview Questions

• All types from Tell us about yourself to networking questions.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DineEquity (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very well organized and run. Nice people, knew the company and culture and could describe what the company is going through currently. DE appears to be well run and focused on the markets, with a plan to grow and take market share.

Interview Questions

• About my experience with franchises   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DineEquity.

Interview

The HR is really nice and set me up five back-to-back interview with VPs in different divisions. The whole process is just the VPs telling me about the company and casual conversations. There weren't any technical questions, basically walking through my resume. Not so much behavirial questions either. But I could tell the interviewers were not really interested in my candidacy.

Financial Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DineEquity in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Asked me to walk through my resume and explain the positions that I have held. Asked why I wanted to work in Finance and how my experiences and strengths would help me succeed in the world of finance. Made me feel very comfortable and were not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite function in Microsoft Excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, simply waited for the official offer to be sent to me.