Diodes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diodes

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Diodes (Lees Summit, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Got offered the job on the spot, then they dragged their feet waiting for someone to retire. Cut to 5 months later and more hoops to jump through (3 more phone interviews with engineers on different sites, after on-site interview) then they decide not to hire me. 5 months!!! Very unprofessional. Don't work here.

Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diodes (Lees Summit, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a panel of multiple people in all departments of maintenance for the fab. Also all different levels of maintenance management. It was kind of a lot all at once. Stepping into a room full of people you don't know, and being asked a lot of questions. Very intimidating process. Asked typical questions along the lines of any tech school experience, any plans to take any classes. Why you were interested...

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diodes (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process and the hiring procedures are great! I have no trouble throughout the interview. It is a good company overall and good people all around! No issue throughout the interview process.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diodes (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

Our interview process consists of two rounds of two, one-hour interviews. The first round interviews will be with Consultants and Project Managers, whilst second round interviews will be with Partners

Interview Questions

• You can download an example of a case study from the link on the right. In this section of the website you will also find interview tips and FAQs, to help you prepare for the interview.   Answer Question