Diplomat Patient Care Coordinator & Order Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Diplomat

2.2

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Was very nice and was asked very basic questions. How many times can you answer a phone in an day. Flexibility, experience and former employments. They called and gave me a phone interview. Once I had passed that they set up a face to face interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. A couple days later they had contacted me and offered me the job. From there I had to get a back ground check and do a drug test. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How many times could you answer a phone in a day?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Diplomat

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was contacted for an interview, and was interviewed by the hiring manager of the department. The interview lasted roughly half an hour, and I was given a tour of the facility afterwards. I was told that I would be contacted approximately two weeks later, but it ended up taking a month to be contacted. I was not contacted by my interviewer, an HR representative called me and asked that I submit information for a background check and a drug test. Once those were completed, I was sent an email with new hire information.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where an event did not happen as you had planned, and explain how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

No format, laid-back and hired on spot. Friend had recommended the position so it wasn't difficult at all. But to get the full recognition of the job it took about a year as the manager in charge of the "new" position had no clue what he was doing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with HR they focused mainly on corporate culture fit questions. That was followed up by an in person interview in a conference with the VP of IT, Software development manager and software architect.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with difficult people?   1 Answer

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Oh the interview was great .... and full of alot of inflated communication. It's not even worth it for me to go on. honestly, it's a waste of time

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an in person interview 2 days later. The interview was with the lead designer and vp of marketing. The interview was pretty easy and laid back. It has been over a month since my interview and I have yet to hear back.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

Interviewed twice, each time with VP and HR recruiter. Both interviews were focused on process rather than actual skill set. When I asked specific questions about what they wanted in a candidate, both VP and recruiter were unable to give direct answers, opting for more generalized responses. Both interviews were finalized in 30 minutes or less and I was unable to get all my questions answered. I was rushed out.

Interview Questions

• What process would you go through starting your own department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to zero negotiation - HR recruiter said you either want to work for Diplomat or you don't.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

Two clueless individuals who asked stupid questions, and made stupid comments. They were looking for the individual who would take the lowest offer. There was no room for negotiation, and their negative attitude was: you're lucky to work for us, we don't negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• What school did you go to, and are you a diehard football team supporter of your school?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via phone about 5 days after I applied online. The phone screen seemed like an interview to me. After that the recruiter went me an email with an assesment test to take. The third day I was contacted to schedule an interview for 2 days later. The interview was pretty straight forward. I had two interviewers, who mad me feel comfortable. Five days later I was offered the job and was sent an email to sign papers to fill out for my background check and drug test. Everything came back clear just waiting on my start date.

PCC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process is sloppy, I felt that I interviewed with people who I didn't even end up working with. They asked about my previous work experience, and made me take an assessment that is a call center simulation but it isn't anything close to what the PCC position does so that was misleading because I am now learning something totally different.

Interview Questions

• What types of computer systems do you know?
      Interview is usually two people who I think are supervisors over one of the many teams that has PCCs.   Answer Question