Diplomat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Diplomat

2.2

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diplomat (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

This company is very unprofessional. I applied online through a job board and a couple days later got a call from a recruiter. She left a message advising she will like to set up a time where we can talk about the position. I called her back left a message expressing my interest and availability. I never heard from the recruiter again. I am not sure why she called me if she had no intentions of following through with the process. I am glad I was able to see how unprofessional this company was and kept it moving.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Diplomat (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Met with hiring manager at hotel lobby. Not as formal as Pharmaceuticals. Focus was on ability and how you do your job. Phone interview with VP was some what confrontational due to HR did not supply all of the documentation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward Want to make sure you can think independently and are familiar with industry and market   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I sat down with the manager of a certain segment who would be in charge of this current position and he had a current analyst on speaker phone. The analyst participated through the whole interview and asked job specific questions like metrics used, familiarity with their software packages etc. The manager seemed genuine and nice. We then took the tour - It was a very large building that they are still trying to fill. After that I was sent to HR to fill out a formal app. Received a letter 2 weeks later stating they went w/ someone else. From what I know they are on a tight budget so I don't believe they offer competitive salaries, bonus, or profit sharing program.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time on which you took charge of a project and became the leader.   Answer Question

MBM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diplomat in September 2011.

Interview

HR isn't the best. More concerned with people getting along then you actually knowing how to do your job. The usual, background check, drug test. Met with the department heads and HR. Usually give a follow up interview when applying for a position within the company.

Comm Spec Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

they actually do the most to be honest. I didn't really get an idea of what i was getting myself into. but it in time i learned and management was horrible.

Patient Care Coordinator & Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

they lie to you about the job responsibilities, so that you will except the job, they do not prepare for what you really have to do once you except the job.They give you misleading information.

Interview Questions

• how many phone calls can you make in a 8 hour shift   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very good, if you are in need of a job more than likely you will except, it pay.s the bills but you won't really get ahead, to save any money, no bonuses, they really don't give raises

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy to get an interview as I already knew someone who already at Diplomat in another department that gave me an employee referral that they offered internally with reward