Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.2

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Met with hiring manager at hotel lobby. Not as formal as Pharmaceuticals. Focus was on ability and how you do your job. Phone interview with VP was some what confrontational due to HR did not supply all of the documentation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward Want to make sure you can think independently and are familiar with industry and market   Answer Question

PCC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process is sloppy, I felt that I interviewed with people who I didn't even end up working with. They asked about my previous work experience, and made me take an assessment that is a call center simulation but it isn't anything close to what the PCC position does so that was misleading because I am now learning something totally different.

Interview Questions

• What types of computer systems do you know?
      Interview is usually two people who I think are supervisors over one of the many teams that has PCCs.   Answer Question

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Oh the interview was great .... and full of alot of inflated communication. It's not even worth it for me to go on. honestly, it's a waste of time

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

This company is very unprofessional. I applied online through a job board and a couple days later got a call from a recruiter. She left a message advising she will like to set up a time where we can talk about the position. I called her back left a message expressing my interest and availability. I never heard from the recruiter again. I am not sure why she called me if she had no intentions of following through with the process. I am glad I was able to see how unprofessional this company was and kept it moving.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy.

Interview

No format, laid-back and hired on spot. Friend had recommended the position so it wasn't difficult at all. But to get the full recognition of the job it took about a year as the manager in charge of the "new" position had no clue what he was doing.

Patient Care Coordinator & Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

they lie to you about the job responsibilities, so that you will except the job, they do not prepare for what you really have to do once you except the job.They give you misleading information.

Interview Questions

• how many phone calls can you make in a 8 hour shift   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very good, if you are in need of a job more than likely you will except, it pay.s the bills but you won't really get ahead, to save any money, no bonuses, they really don't give raises

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I was contacted for an interview, and was interviewed by the hiring manager of the department. The interview lasted roughly half an hour, and I was given a tour of the facility afterwards. I was told that I would be contacted approximately two weeks later, but it ended up taking a month to be contacted. I was not contacted by my interviewer, an HR representative called me and asked that I submit information for a background check and a drug test. Once those were completed, I was sent an email with new hire information.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where an event did not happen as you had planned, and explain how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy.

Interview

Interviewed twice, each time with VP and HR recruiter. Both interviews were focused on process rather than actual skill set. When I asked specific questions about what they wanted in a candidate, both VP and recruiter were unable to give direct answers, opting for more generalized responses. Both interviews were finalized in 30 minutes or less and I was unable to get all my questions answered. I was rushed out.

Interview Questions

• What process would you go through starting your own department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to zero negotiation - HR recruiter said you either want to work for Diplomat or you don't.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Was very nice and was asked very basic questions. How many times can you answer a phone in an day. Flexibility, experience and former employments. They called and gave me a phone interview. Once I had passed that they set up a face to face interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. A couple days later they had contacted me and offered me the job. From there I had to get a back ground check and do a drug test. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How many times could you answer a phone in a day?   1 Answer

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy (Flint, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an in person interview 2 days later. The interview was with the lead designer and vp of marketing. The interview was pretty easy and laid back. It has been over a month since my interview and I have yet to hear back.