DirectBuy Call Center Outbound Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DirectBuy

1 Interview Review

Call Center Outbound Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DirectBuy (Merrillville, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

I saw a posting on a job board website that stated outbound customer service reps needed no experience and no drug testing.I called the number and was set up with an phone interview with the recruiter. She sent me a script and I read the script to her and answered some pretty easy questions for her. I also took a data entry test that i had to pass. I was then set up for a face to face interview. When I arrived there I was told to fill out an appliciation which was expected the recruiter told me to arrive 15 mins early to fill out the application. After that she took me into the room and asked me some question such as what do you know about directbuy..I was instructed by the recruiter to read up on them. I told her my answer..She then told me about directbuy and the job..which she told me was not a customer service position but a sales position of some sort..I would be calling people to get them to come in to direct buy to view a presentation about direct buy.once they view they presentation there are suppose to be so moved that they buy a 5500 dollar membership to their company..in which when you are hired you recieve a commission for those memberships. I read a script for the manager she asked me did I have any questions and that was it.

Interview Questions