Directive SEO Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Directive

1 Interview Review

2.0

SEO Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Directive in June 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the Executive Culture Curator. Who I think is really the Office Manager. But she was sweet and appeared solid at her job. After the phone interview I was invited in for the in-person interview with Garrett.

Once there I learned that the Glassdoor information was true. You have to provide your own laptop for work. Which out of every company I have ever worked for or interview with, has never ever been the case. Hopefully you have a decent laptop so you can handle working there.

They also have no healthcare benefits whatsoever. Garrett said they are working on that for later. He said "I'd rather not do it than do it wrong," and gave a wink. Okay...But they do have Ducks season tickets so that's cool. Maybe I'm old fashion but I rather have health, dental, and vision, then hockey tickets. I love the Ducks and all but I will always take health over hockey.

The office was small but very nice. They were able to squeeze about 15 people in there. Overall the company looks like it is headed in a good direction. May be an ideal place to get your feet wet and then bounce after a year or so.

In the end I didn't receive an offer, which is fine. I am pretty sure Garrett knew he wouldn't be able to afford me since my asking price would be high because of the lack of healthcare benefits.

Interview Questions