Dirpro Marketing and Promotions Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dirpro

1 Interview Review

Marketing and Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dirpro (Edison, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job on linkedin and got an email and a phone call to set up an interview. There are three rounds in the interview process: the first one was just to get a feel for who the candidate is. I got asked questions about my hobbies and some general small talk about my past experience. I got called back for a second interview, where I met with a different employee to go over the position itself in more detail.

The second round interview was more of a typical interview, and I got asked questions about my qualifications. They also explain exactly how their business works, professionally and culturally. I filled out a questionnaire after the second interview while waiting for my third interview. The questionnaire is partly your own answers and partly to see what you learned in the second interview about the company, so pay attention and ask questions if you're unclear about something.

The third interview was kind of a reflection over the second interview, where any final questions are cleared up on both ends.

Interview Questions

• (1) What is your favorite animal / (2) How do you handle rejection? / (3) What makes you stand out above other candidates?   Answer Question