Discount Tire Tire Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discount Tire Tire Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Discount Tire

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

Straight-forward, light and easy interview. You’ll mainly just be talking about yourself and a little of your background. The main concern is your general personality and level of willingness to work.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me five things about yourself.”   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Discount Tire

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

Very casual, I did not dress up for it as I was in high school at the time and did not know better. I handed the application to the manager and they gave me an interview immediately.

Interview Questions

• If you made a huge mistake and you can no longer complete the task in time, what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Discount Tire (San Antonio, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with store manager. was asked a few questions and if i accepted , was i able to attend training. i told them yes and then the store manager said to me it's very hard work and i am able to handle it. i took a tour and was sure i could handle it.

Interview Questions

• how do you see your growth in discount tire.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Sacramento, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

You submit an online application and within 3-5 days sometimes less you receive an call to move forward with an over the phone interview. The next and final step is an in person interview which is scheduled at the end of the over the phone interview. All questions are straight forward and simple.

Interview Questions

• How are you with working in a team environment?   1 Answer

Tire Technician Interview

Interview

Short and sweet asked the normal questions, manager was very friendly and was very interested in my life. He gave me the job on the spot but the drug test is very short notice

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

Managers will usually run through the shop basics explain what you’ll be doing and what their goal is there’s no real interview process they pretty much see who you are and see if you’re fit for the job

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Grand Junction, CO) in August 2018.

Interview

You will be asked a series of questions about how well you work in a team oriented environment and also how you feel about being on your feet and constantly moving all day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle an issue with someone in the workplace?   Answer Question

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

Got job from friend who was able to talk to manager and get me an interview. Showed up to interview, answered standard questions, next day got called in to sign paper work, and started working that week.

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Idaho Falls, ID) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very easygoing. He basically explained to me how the company run and how we are able to progress in this company. I have been very understanding of this and how that it has been helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Print and fill out application, and then take into store manager. Make sure you call to "check on status" of your application and it will be a piece of cake after that

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies   1 Answer