Discover Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discover Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discover.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a hiring manager. From the get go, he was in a hurry to finish the interview, and rushed through his questions. He asked me about my background and experiences, and I asked him basic questions about the position and his line of business. In fairness, he did a decent job answering business related questions, but unprovoked, almost berated me saying he wanted to set expectations for the job responsibilities, assuming I wanted something else. He ended the interview saying I should hear back from the recruiter. I got a drab automated e-mail a week later from the HR recruiter, indicating I was passed on for other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discover

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discover in September 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by internal recruiter at Discover. They invited me to a phone interview to see if I was a fit personality wise and background. Once I passed the phone interview, I was invited to interview at their campus. Met with four people on the first day including hiring manager. Next time, met with two other managers. Standard fit interview with one case.

Interview Questions

• Case question to calculate rewards points based on spending tiers   1 Answer