DiscoverOrg Corporate Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Corporate Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Bethesda, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Was given the Wonderlic test and had to get over 24 correct in 12 minutes to "pass" through or they cut the Q&A interview short. Standard interview questions. Typical interview. Very nice hiring manager, felt culture could be great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and the next day recieved an email to set up a phone interview. I was able to see the times open on what days and schedule it from there. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for a in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Process was smooth and stream-lined. Interviewers were extremely professional and provided challenging questions and provided opportunities to ask questions and see what a typical day is like. I enjoyed feeling like a part of the organization from the moment I walked in the door!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What other opportunities would you like to learn about within the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

About a week after applying online I received an email from RaeAnna asking to set up a quick phone interview, which took place the next day. The phone interview was fairly standard (what was your last position, what were your responsibilities, how did you hear about DiscoverOrg, etc). She was also incredible informative when I inquired about the details and duties of the position itself, answering all my questions in great depth and detail. Afterwards, a physical interview at the Vancouver office was set up. The in-person interview was simple and very personable. It was far more relaxed than previous interviews I've had, but also very professional. I came with many questions prepared, however in Desiree and Morgan's explanation of the company followed by Hailey's explanation of the role most were answered before I had a chance to ask. They all seemed excited to have me in and seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs, which is always a good sign. The next day I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• This position will require you to be on the phone a lot, is that something you're going to be comfortable with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was extremely pleasant. Desiree and RaeAna are both extremely professional, yet still have very real and human personalities throughout the Interview. They aren't just people hiring for a job, they are real people who love their jobs and genuinely care about their employees and the hiring process. It was also a pleasure to speak with Hailey and discuss some of the training environment and give me a better understanding of what position I was about to be hired for, and how DiscoverOrg is structured. I LOVE being in the conference room on the ninth floor of the building and seeing the beautiful view. It was definitely a perk of my interview. Overall I accepted the position and absolutely cannot wait to be a part of this amazing team of people with DiscoverOrg. They definitely all made sure I understood the Job requirements and processes. My interview was very instructive and clear yet comfortable and human, this is something very important to me being that it is a corporate setting.

Interview Questions

• What Kind of work I had done in the past, and how I heard about the position being available.   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

Very simple. Very warm, and very friendly. I left a job I was at for almost 10 years due to the professionalism I was greeted with at discoverorg. The office I was taken to was gorgeous. It sits on the ninth floor of the Bank of America building. I couldn't help but appreciate the entire experience.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

The Interview process was the best one I have had yet. Every manger or HR lead was very welcoming, organized, and professional. The interview is held on the 9th floor (with an amazing view). Basic interview questions, getting to know you type of process, and then the managers go over what DiscoverOrg is and what the company does (they did an amazing job on explaining everything- very thorough).

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about DiscoverOrg?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, next day got a phone call to schedule phone interview, then scheduled in-person interview. Phone interview was quick, asked questions about previous or current position, what was know about the company, etc...

In-person Interview was very easy, it’s in the 9th floor, but make sure you check in with security they have to use their badge to get you up there because it’s a restricted floor. Asked questions about work history, a couple of behavioral questions, went over their platform and a tour of the 9th floor.

Asked what training was like, and what their timeline for making a decision was. Was told middle of next week. So no offer yet, but I felt it went well.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about DiscoverOrg?
      What do you know about DiscoverOrg?
      Behavior questions?
      How do you feel about being on the phone 80% or the time? With 20% being online research?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, they asked me some various questions about my previous job, what I did, why I left and what I was looking for in the future. They also told me a little bit about the company and what they offer.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

I submitted my resume and the next day received a call to come in and interview. My interview was less than a week after the call. I immediately felt comfortable and confident during the interview. Everyone was very nice and professional. After the interview I received a call about 2 days later, saying that they would like to offer me a position

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable on the phone?   1 Answer