DiscoverOrg Corporate Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Corporate Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

After I applied online, I received a phone call shortly after around 2 or 3 days later. I was asked to come in for an interview the following Thursday. The next morning after my interview, I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked me questions about my other jobs and if I felt comfortable talking to several people on the phone per day.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview and got to pick my time and the interview took about 15 minutes and they got back to me the same day I interviewed and offered the position!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to briefly describe what I did during the work places listed on my resume, and also asked me what I was looking for with Discoverorg!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

I was sent an email to set up a phone interview which I did but when it came to the time of the interview there was no call. I emailed back explaining what happened and got a phone interview with Madeliene later that day. I was asked to come in for an in person interview that Friday with Desiree and Morgan they were very nice and polite. I was told to wait until the end of the following week for a call back with next steps. No call back but I received a rejection email on Wednesday. For a place that has so many phones you'd think they would call you when they say they are going to.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

Smooth, pleasant, and without any major issues. Overall it was a great experience. The interviewers were professional and easy to get along with. Their questions made sense and weren't difficult to answer, and they listened to my responses. They also answered my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will handle moving from a highly active job to a desk?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

Really laid back, didn't feel awkward, or interrogated. Very fun! So far the hiring process is very thorough. The view was really amazing too! They wanted to make sure you got to see both floors, and led you around their floors for a quick tour. The best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is important to you while working for a company?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Morgan and Desiree were super friendly and made me feel very comfortable. They were ready to explain or answer any questions I had and explained to me what my role would be in detail so I had a clear visual of what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• What my interest was for working at DiscoverOrg   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward. The conference room was nice and tidy, and the whole floor seemed quite professional. The view from the interview room was absolutely stunning as well, not used to being up quite so high.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I believe I first spoke with Desiree for my phone interview. She was very friendly and open about what a day in research would be like at DiscoverOrg. That same day I got a call back to schedule an in office interview.
    The in office interview process consisted of a dual interview with Desiree and Morgan, followed by a dual interview with Brett and Hailey, and a quick tour of DiscoverOrg. The interview with Desiree and Morgan was focused on explaining what DiscoverOrg does as a company, more details about the job, and my work experience. The interview with Brett and Haley was very similar. During the interview I was told that I would hear back by the end of the week and got a call back the next day to let me know that I had the position. My overall interview experience was great. I felt comfortable and welcomed and the company.

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in August 2017.

Interview

After an email, received phone interview reviewing resume. They asked how I found out about job and if I knew about the company.

In person interview is a presentation on an organization's structure and how they aim collect the name, email, phone number, etc of each executive and employee.

When I asked for a more info on how to collect info, I was told that's proprietary but hinted that I'd have to be creative. They asked if I had experience doing up to 300 outbound calls then said actually the longer the call lasts the better. That's the funny part, anyone can dial a number, inbound experience should qualify.

I sent a follow up email, no response, left voice mail, no response, then finally got a rejection email.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone and had a follow up interview at DiscoverOrg. The interviewers made me feel very relaxed and welcomed they were friendly but professional. They Were to the point and asked straight forward questions and gave a very clear posture of the role of the company and its various branches and their functions. I enjoyed the whole experience.