DiscoverOrg Customer Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Customer Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Very swift and professional interview process. Shout-out to Desiree for being incredibly helpful throughout. Having the opportunity to meet my manager was also a plus. Excited to be working with them and for the company as a whole!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a highly adaptable and fast-paced work environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Their Talent Acquisition Department is amazing! They will follow-up and are extremely responsive during the entire interview process.

I got a passive recruiting message, set up a phone call, took an aptitude test, got an on-site interview a week later, a final interview and an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you're passionate about. (Once you answer) Now sell me on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a call, we spoke that same day. I then took an online assessment and they scheduled an onsite interview for the next week. I met with two managers. After the interview I met with the CRO.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Customer Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

I applied via employee referral, and was quickly reached out to by a recruiter. I was asked what I was looking for, and why I wanted to potentially be a part of DiscoverOrg. After the conversation I felt as though I found a company I wanted to be a part of. At that point I officially applied for a position. I met at the office in Vancouver and went through a face to face interview that felt more like a conversation. After leaving the interview I was more certain than ever that this was where I wanted to be.

Interview Questions

• Debate something that you believe that may differ from the norm. Persuade me to your way of thinking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

The interview process could not have been more pleasant. I was a customer of DiscoverOrg for years, and always enjoyed my interactions with the employees. In the back of my mind, I always thought, "they all seem to really enjoy what they do and the company they work for." I thought it would be interesting to explore career opportunities with the company one day. When the opportunity arose, I was delighted to find the experience I had had as a customer was mirrored in the way they treat candidates. I was more than delighted when they extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not apply for opportunities with our marketing department.   1 Answer