DiscoverOrg Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying, I received a call from a recruiter. We discussed the company, the position, and my background to make sure this would be a fit. Next week I went to the interview with the VP of Customer Success, followed by an interview with the CRO. I received an offer by the weekend. It was professional and friendly from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to role-play in a controversial argument to demonstrate innate sales skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 1-2 days to schedule a phone screen. After the phone screen, I was asked to complete an online test before being invited for an in-person interview with a manager from the sales team and a manager from the customer success team. References were checked after my in-person meeting and then I was invited to a second in-person meeting.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you can add the most value to our organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a one step interview process where I interviewed with a couple of managers of the Customer Success team in addition to the VP of Customer Success. It was an informative interview process and they were very transparent as to what the role would entail and it was clear that finding the right fit was more important than slamming someone into the role which I appreciated. Also the Manager of HR and Recruiting in addition to their recruiting team were FANTASTIC! I would highly recommend this organization to anyone of my friends.

Interview Questions

• What has your experience been in sales?
      Why does this position excite you? What do you know so far about DiscoverOrg?
      How does your previous experience align with this role?   Answer Question